TAYLORMADE “STUFF IT LIKE A PRO” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. General. The TaylorMade “Stuff It Like A Pro” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Taylor Made Golf Company, Inc., 5545 Fermi Court, Carlsbad, CA 92008 ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and to all applicable laws. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico, United States possessions and territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of (a) the 50 United States and the District of Columbia; (b) Canada (excluding Quebec); (c) the United Kingdom; and (d) the Republic of Ireland, who are over the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent company, subsidiaries, prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies (the “Sweepstakes Entities”), together with the immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and those persons living in the same household as such employees (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to Enter. The entry period (“Entry Period”) is from 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time/8:01 a.m. GMT on December 5, 2018 until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on December 22, 2018/7:59 a.m. GMT on December 23, 2018. Enter during the Entry Period by going to: for United States residents: ; for Canadian residents: ; for United Kingdom residents: ; and for residents of the Republic of Ireland: , and completing and submitting an entry form with your first and last name and email address. Limit one entry per person.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address listed on the entry form will be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder of an email address shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such account. The potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she was the authorized account holder of such email address or mobile phone number.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service, or use of multiple email accounts by the same person) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. All entries must be received and recorded during the Entry Period to be eligible. Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative’s computer is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
There are four prize packages, each selected by the named Taylor Made Golf athlete:
- Jon Rahm package: One pair of rain control gloves (approximate retail value (“ARV”) US $39.99/CDN $39.99/£29.99/€32.99); one dozen TP5x golf balls (ARV US $34.99/CDN $44.99/£49.99/€58); one Heritage T-shirt* (ARV US $25.99/CDN $17.99/); and one Players backpack (ARV US $129.99/CDN $119.99/£89.99/€99.99) (total ARV of prize US $230.96/CDN $222.96/£184.96/€207.97)).
- Dustin Johnson package: One Players backpack (ARV US $129.99/CDN $119.99/£89.99/€99.99); one Performance Seeker hat (ARV US $24.99/CDN $34.99/£14.99/€16.99); one Tradition Lite Heather hat (ARV US $23.99/CDN $32.99/£14.99/€16.99); one 15” microfiber cart towel (ARV US $19.99/CDN $24.99/£14.99/€16.99); one dozen TP5x golf balls (ARV US $34.99/CDN $44.99/£49.99/€58); one Tour Preferred glove (ARV US $24.99/CDN $32.99/£19.99/€21.99); and one pair of cart mittens (ARV US $34.99/CDN $39.99/£29.99/€32.99) (total ARV of prize US $298.93/CDN $330.93/£234.93/€263.94).
- Jason Day package: One Stratus Tech glove (ARV US $11.99/CDN $15.99/£11.99/€12.99); one Performance Seeker hat (ARV US $24.99/CDN $34.99/£14.99/€16.99); one dozen Project (a) golf balls (ARV US $34.99/CDN $44.99/£39.99/€45); one pair of cart mittens (ARV US $34.99/CDN $39.99/£29.99/€32.99); one Players shoe bag (ARV US $29.99/CDN $29.99/£29.99/€21.99); one Players backpack (ARV US $129.99/CDN $119.99/£89.99/€99.99); one dozen TP5x golf balls (ARV US $34.99/CDN $44.99/£49.99/€58); one beanie (ARV US $22.99/CDN $29.99/£14.99/€16.99); and one Carlsbad T-shirt** (ARV US $25.99/CDN $17.99) (total ARV of prize US $350.91/CDN $378.91/£296.91/€321.93).
- Rory McIlroy package: One Rory Kids 8-piece golf club set (ARV US $399.99/CDN $499.99/£399.99/€449).
* Not available in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland. If winner is a resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, Sponsor will substitute one Performance Seeker hat (ARV £14.99/€16.99).
** Not available in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland. If winner is a resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, Sponsor will substitute one 15” microfiber cart towel (ARV £14.99/€16.99).
Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or exchanges by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute one or more elements of a prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Any difference between the ARV as stated in these Official Rules and the actual value of a prize will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for all other expenses associated with receipt and use of a prize (other than delivery to winner’s shipping address), including, without limitation, any applicable taxes on receipt of prize.
5. Winner Selection and Notification. The winners will be selected by random drawing by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prizes will be awarded in the order listed above. Decision of Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative are final and binding. The drawing will take place on or about January 2, 2019at approximately 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time/8:00 p.m. GMT. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The potential winners must complete, sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit/declaration of eligibility and a liability and, except where prohibited by law, publicity release within the time period designated by Sponsor. If a potential winner resides in Canada, the potential winner must also correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at a mutually convenient time by telephone. If the potential winner fails to do all of the foregoing, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize is returned as undeliverable after two attempts at delivery, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from among remaining eligible entries.
After verification of eligibility and submission by winner of all required items, the prize will be shipped to the winner at Sponsor’s expense, to the address provided by winner at time of entry. It is winner’s sole responsibility to make sure that Sponsor has accurate address information for winner. Entrants may update their address information at the address provided in Section 11 of these rules.
Limit one prize per household.
6. General. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Further, entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of their country of residence. To the extent permitted by applicable law:
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant's heirs, executors, and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error herein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all actions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor's representative, whose decisions are binding and final on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- By accepting any prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information, for any lawful purpose (including but not limited to advertising and promotion), in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- By accepting any prize, each winner agrees for himself/herself and for their heirs, executors and administrators to release and indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees and representatives harmless from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for, participating in and/or traveling to or from any prize related activity and claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy, defamation or prize delivery.
Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude, or modify any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under applicable consumer protection laws in an entrant’s country of residence (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate registration or entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet; or (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) as appropriate in the circumstances, should any cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, fairness, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winners in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) and select a winner using all known eligible non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Sponsor may prohibit entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not responsible for typographic or printer's errors. In no event will more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Sponsor has reason to believe has breached any of these Official Rules tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the Contest. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Sponsor’s discretion. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Sponsor’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. WAIVER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES OR OFFERS AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEY’S FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES (OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES) AND/OR ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
8. Governing Law. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES. ENTRANTS FROM THE UK AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND HAVE ADDITIONAL LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER CONSUMER LAWS APPLICABLE IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS. VENUE FOR ANY ACTIONS HEREUNDER SHALL BE IN THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA. ENTRANTS FROM THE UK AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND MAY ADDITIONALLY BRING ACTIONS IN THEIR LOCAL COURTS.
10. Winner's List. The names of the winners can be obtained by mailing a request including a self-addressed postage-paid envelope, postmarked by January 31, 2019, to 5545 Fermi Court, Carlsbad, CA 92008, Attn.: Stuff It Like A Pro Sweepstakes Winners’ List. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
11. Sponsor. Taylor Made Golf Company, Inc., 5545 Fermi Court, Carlsbad, CA 92008.
To place an order or inquire about an existing order, call us toll free (within the USA) at
Customer Service Hours of Operation: M-F 7am-4pm PST. Closed weekends and most US Holidays.
If you have any question or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.